Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was helped by a customer rep. We worked for over hours and never found a solution to find a place to enter the CVV for my credit card. A programmer needs to address this problem. I should not have to pay 29.99 for Plus to speak to a tech or programmer.

TurboTax is not letting people put their CVV number on the credit card information. I am told that I must purchase PLUS for 29.99 to speak with a tech. A wonderful lady from customer service helped me for over 2 hours and we did not find a solution for this problem. What a scam...... File free, only if you purchase PLUS to have a problem solved or to talk to a tech.....What a RIP OFF. I still need help. I have used Turbo Tax and Quick Books and Quicken for many years. I have set the program up and taught people to us all 3 programs. This is the first year since 1993 that I have not purchased the program. Still no one to help me....  It is my opinion that these programs should no longer be suggested to folks. What do you think?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I was helped by a customer rep. We worked for over hours and never found a solution to find a place to enter the CVV for my credit card. A programmer needs to address this problem. I should not have to pay 29.99 for Plus to speak to a tech or programmer.

If you are using the TurboTax online editions and need to pay for the account, the payment information is in the File section of the program in Step 1.  You select to Pay with a credit card.  The following screen has all the fields to enter your payment information along with the credit card number, expiration date and the CVV number.  The CVV number is entered in the Red box labeled Security Code 

TTO CC Payment.JPG

If you do not see this screen after selecting to Pay with credit card, then change your web browser.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies