turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was billed by the IRS for $1,055.05 for the Recovery Rebate Credit. I never received the credit

I never received the 2nd stimulus check so when I owed for my taxes I checked the box "I did not receive stimulus" and paid my taxes. It all recalculated and took the $1000  off of what I owed the IRS for taxes
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I was billed by the IRS for $1,055.05 for the Recovery Rebate Credit. I never received the credit

Is there a amount on line 30 of your Form 1040?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If IRS cancelled your Rebate Credit, it means they have you on record as having already sent out  that stimulus payment to you last year.

OR

You are not eligible.

create and then view your account on the IRS website to see how much of EIP1,2, and 3 was paid to you.

Or, see the statements mailed to you.

If you did not get it you can call the IRS to start a trace of what happened to your check(s).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies