cecille66

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

How do I pay for my state e-file fee?  It is not letting me to do it in Turbo Tax.  I tried calling the [phone number removed] but I cannot get passed the recorded instructions.

sng1952

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

I have forgotten my password

AnnetteB6

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

Take a look at the following TurboTax article for some help with a forgotten password:

Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

@sng1952

Storm18

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

I am having the same problem.  Does anyone have a solution

unique1911

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

I'm having the exact same problem.  I don't understand why there's not a place to pay and E-file?  I have Turbotax Deluxe and there's a continue button to click on, but nothing happens when I click on it.  If you should get an answer, I would appreciate it of you'd let me know. 

Thanks so very much!!

Storm18

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

I was able to get it work.  If you are using Windows 10 you will want to change your display resolution in settings to either 1152x864, 1024x768 or 800x600.  One of these resolutions should work and allow you to click on button to bring you to Turbo tax, pay your state filing fee and complete filing.  This worked for me.  I hope it works for you too.

KevinIC

I want to pay for my state e-file fee

It is the display resolution. Change the display resolution to 1280x960 or keep trying different resolution until it works for you. 

The software won't install properly either if the resolution is not set correctly.

It is terrible that not all the turob tax representatives on the phone understand this problem. When I had trouble installing the software, the first person told me that it is the firewall issue. When I had troubling paying with credit card for the state filling fee, the lady on the phone told me the problem is their internal credit network issue.