I want to file married separately, I'm not in cont...

I want to file married separately, I'm not in contact with my estranged spouse. I've done so for past years, but now it's not letting me file without inputing his income

It was an abusive situation. I have a dependent child that is with me full time, but it's not looking like head of household applies.

Am I Head of Household?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894553-do-i-qualify-for-head-of-household

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2900097-what-is-a-qualifying-person-for-head-of-household

If you qualify as Head of Household, when you enter your filing status (single or married filing separately) into MyInfo, and then enter your qualifying dependent, TurboTax will offer HOH as your filing status.

Why won't it let you file HOH?   Were you not apart long enough in 2019?  When you file married filing separately, you have to enter some information about your spouse.

If I am filing a separate return why do I have to list my spouse’s information on my return?

Even if you file separate returns (the worst way to file) you each have to list each other's SSN's and some other information on your own tax return.  The IRS can then cross check to make sure you are not "double dipping" for itemized deductions, dependents, etc.

If you are in a community property state, there is more information that will be needed.

Community property states:  AZ, CA, ID, LA, NV, NM, TX, WA, WI

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901162-married-filing-separately-in-community-property-states

Thank you. I am not sure if I pay enough home costs for head of household and I have the SSN so they can double check anything they want. I do not know what the income is, if anything, and I cannot find out. This wasn't a problem filing before.

Called TurboTax an they helped me realize I am HOH, thanks! 

You are welcome!  Stay safe.