Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

valantk

I want to delete my account i made with mint but am not able to.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies
Trevar

eolson675
Returning Member

You think he didn't try that?

dohadudes

I have the same problem.  I have gone to settings and it will not delete my account.  It doesn't accept my password.  I have reset my password a number of times and still have the same problem.  It would be nice to have some help.  Thanks.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried multiple ways to delete my account. When I click "Delete your Mint account" in Mint, it takes me to "https://accounts.intuit.com/". There is no option to delete my account there. I called TurboTax (Intuit) support to have my account deleted, and they said they would. Several weeks later my account is still active and I am getting emails. My next step is to file a complaint with the BBB.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

The instructions to delete your Mint account can be found here: How Do I Delete My Mint Account? You can also learn more about Intuits Privacy Policies by clicking here. Deletion requests can take up to 45 days to process. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
L T

When I follow that link, there is no option for "Data and Privacy" and therefore I am unable to delete my account.

Lysiane

It's the same for me. I've been going back and forth on the chat and on the phone, trying to get help to delete my Mint account. Last phone number I was given always rings occupied.

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE MY MINT ACCOUNT, THE DELETE BUTTON DOES NOT EXIST, HELP

Lysiane

It does not work. There is no way to follow the suggested steps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It never dawned on you that we can follow instructions did it?  The problem a majority of the people are having is  A-  The delete button is not there.

B-  It refuses to accept our password.  

FUp

Same problem here with Mint. Is this a trap? All Intuit instructions go nowhere. There is a Delete Account link in Mint but in the Intuit account manager there is nothing. Is that the kind of security you advertise? I'm tired of you Intuit.

What Mint is doing is against the law doesn’t allowed you to close your account I reset my password 10 times yet isn’t allowed me to close my account because says “incorrect password” I’ll file a complaint BBB, it’s your right to delete your account and Mint doesn’t allow you with this “bug or glitch” c’mon. 

Yes... it is very frustrating. Intuit and MINT Do everything in their power to PREVENT you from being able to DELETE your Intuit Account. They lose revenue by allowing you to do this ONE simple thing. So you can best believe they will NOT make it easy for you, and damned impossible... no matter how many time they cry their crocodile-tears with,"Our servers are Busy now. Please try again later." BS!! They will not correct it and you can bet your bottom they won't do so in the future. It is the ONLY way they can continue to milk their customers.. so expect your Account will be lock-out of Deletion-proof till the end of time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get the password accepted when I signed in and requested the account be deleted while in chrome in incognito mode. Hope that helps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies