Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want to check that you have my updated Credit card number by speaking to an agent.

Check my credit card information 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

21 Replies

I want to check that you have my updated Credit card number by speaking to an agent.

All the agent can do is look at your Advantage account and ask you to verify the last four numbers of your account number.  They will not have access to any information that you cannot see yourself when you log in to your account.  They cannot give you any credit card information over the phone because they do not know whether it is really you calling.

claudej2
Returning Member

How can I update my payment information?

claudej2
Returning Member

I received an email from Turbotax that my credit card information needs updading. I cannot find on the Turbotax where to update this information.

@claudej2   If you have a TurboTax Advantage account, here's what to do once you sign into your TurboTax Advantage account.   BTW, be sure you are using the Advantage portal and signing in with the correct User ID.  Sometimes people end up with more than one account without realizing it.

FAQ:  How do I update or confirm the info in my TurboTax Advantage account?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-...

I received a notice a couple of months ago that I needed to update my credit card.  I received another test this week that when credit card was submitted for payment it was rejected.  I went on line today and checked the info and the info is correct.  Has the problem been solved?   

They have a phone number to verify my identity, use that!  

@ronlaffler wrote:

I received a notice a couple of months ago that I needed to update my credit card.  I received another test this week that when credit card was submitted for payment it was rejected.  I went on line today and checked the info and the info is correct.  Has the problem been solved?   

This is a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support--so folks here in this forum can't help you with anything account-specific.  Here's how to reach TurboTax Support for help with your credit card issue:

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern).

You can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

jmdaddona

yes

I was told my credit card on file was no good,  How do I change it?

@ambercita6 wrote:

I was told my credit card on file was no good,  How do I change it?

If you are an Advantage subscriber where you received the TurboTax software each year in November, see this TurboTax support FAQ for updating your Advantage account - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-...

Otherwise use this website to update your TurboTax billing information - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads/?route=myaccounts&cgcview=billing

Update credit card

Gilbert  J  Hirscher
Returning Member

I've been a member for 16 years, renewing automatically yearly, this year because expiration date was expired everything stopped.  Please help.

Gilbert  J  Hirscher
Returning Member

Please help ASAP.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies