lostwithwho

I've asked this question several times no one will acknowledge my question.why our my taxes still pending and I filled January 17th

SteamTrain

This is the only Q posted here.

The IRS officially started processing today...they are pulling randomly in small batches all week long...you should get an answer sometime this week..probably before Friday.  Only a few test files were processed earlier

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
DanaB27

When your tax return status is pending it means it's on the way to the IRS, it'll stay in Pending status until the IRS starts processing the backlog of returns. Also, Jan 27th was the first day the IRS officially opened the 2020 tax filing and began to accept and process federal tax returns for the tax year 2019. Please see What does "Pending" mean? for additional information.