shasper6835

I thought in the past when I eFiled, I still had to send something in for my federal and state taxes. I don't see that info this year. Do I still need to do this?

In the past, when I downloaded my tax return information it told me where to send everything and what I was supposed to include. I don't see that this year.
KatieB

You would have needed to select the File By Mail option to access the instructions you're referring to. If you successfully e-filed, you won't need to send anything unless you had Tax Due.

If you had Tax Due this year, you can download the payment vouchers to send with your payment here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040v.pdf