I signed into my TT account, but it is for 1040 re...

I signed into my TT account, but it is for 1040 returns. I filed using TT Business last year, to start a 2019 1120 return,do I have to sign into another TT account?

The TurboTax Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based personal computer.

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

There is no online version of TurboTax Business.  For that you must purchase the desktop software and use it on a Windows computer.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/