You are considered to be self-employed. You would enter the amount of income you earned and deduct expenses, if any. If you do not have expenses, you may use Deluxe. IF you do, you will need to upgrade to the Self-Employed Edition.
- First, sign in to My TurboTax
- Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
- On the white bar at the top, click Federal Taxes
- Then, Wages & Income
- In the Self-Employment section (you may need to click Show more), next to Income and Expenses, click Start (or Revisit)
- When asked "Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?" select Yes
- You'll see the screen titled "Tell us the type of self-employment work you do." Enter your description, then Continue
- On the next screen "Let's get income for [description]" select the button Additional income. Includes 1099-K, check/cash payments and Continue
- The next screen will say "Tell us about additional income for your [description] work." List descriptions and amounts on this screen
No I didn't . also am I to lling the right person about my personal pin from the IRS yes ago cause I don't now if they send one every year or we keep the same one,but if it don't help out or whoever disregard it . I hope this isn't a scam. Cause I dont now if I got money coming or what. I didn't get a confirmation number.
Your question is not clear, however, I think you are referring to your Identity Protection PIN from IRS. They are issued annually until not needed. If so here is how to retrieve it:
You may use our Get an IP PIN online tool to retrieve your current IP PIN. We require you to register and verify your identity in order to use the tool. This process is essential to protect your personal and tax information. Please refer to “Step 2: What You Need”, before using the online tool. Follow the prompts to retrieve your IP PIN.
If you previously created an online account and obtained an IP PIN, access Get an IP PIN and log in to your account with your username and password. You may be required to verify your identity again due to our increased account security. Follow the prompts to retrieve your IP PIN.
How to get your IP PIN reissued
If you're unable to retrieve your IP PIN online, you may call us at 800-908-4490 for specialized assistance, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time), to have your IP PIN reissued. An assistor will verify your identity and mail your IP PIN to your address of record within 21 days.