Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mati

I received an email that said I was supposed to get 50% off by March 26th: I'm trying to submit now my returns and offer is not applied.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

I received an email that said I was supposed to get 50% off by March 26th: I'm trying to submit now my returns and offer is not applied.

If you are not seeing the discount in your shopping cart during checkout, please follow the instructions below:

1.      Sign out of your account

2.      Clear the browser cache & cookies (TurboTax FAQ's listed below for instructions)

3.      Sign in with the link provided within the email

4.      Begin the checkout process

If these steps don't work, try using a different browser.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302272

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301745

My understanding is that TT Live (which OP has) gets a 25% discount (via a different email), while others get 50%. Can you confirm?
mati

Thank you. The only offer I see is that price changes from $169.99 to $154.99, which is not 50%, nor 25%. I'm using TurboTax Live Premier. Thanks!
GabiU
Level 15

Be on the lookout for an email from me. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies