Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received an Email stating that my New Jersey forms are in. I've tried to print my New Jersey forms several times and the program says the forms are unavailable

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I received an Email stating that my New Jersey forms are in. I've tried to print my New Jersey forms several times and the program says the forms are unavailable

It does appear that some New Jersey state tax forms are available but several are still pending. You can check the status of the specific forms needed for your New Jersey return in the link below.

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The 1040 NJ forms are supposed to be available pages 1 thru 4. I still cannot print my return. Please Help . Thanks So Much

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Several New Jersey Forms are still pending for printing purposes.  Please continue to check back to print your return.  

Your table says a basic NJ return only needing pages 1-4 is available, however the program doesn't allow printing of the basic return.  So, either your table is incorrect or there is a bug in your software.

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

TurboTax will not let you print the New Jersey return until all your forms have been approved and available @dmaluchnik.

If you are unable to print your return, it means some of your forms are not ready.

New Jersey will not accept tax returns containing draft or DO NOT FILE copies if you mail those in, even if the numbers are correct.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies