I received a "not available" on the second stimulu...

I received a "not available" on the second stimulus. I bank with Wells Fargo and used turbo tax for tax preparations. Will I be able to receive a second stimulus?

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

IF you filed by mail, IRS hasn't processed those returns apparently.  I couldn't file online and had to mail mine.  They cashed my check (of course) but show no return processed for 2019.

The IRS will use your information from your 2019 tax return (or 2018 if you did not file last year or your 2019 return has not been processed).  If you don’t receive the correct amount of stimulus payment, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 taxes and it will provide the same amount of payment as the stimulus would have.

We suggest that you save your IRS letter-Notice 1444 which is mailed after the IRS provides you with a stimulus payment. You can use that info when you file your 2020 return to make sure you’ve received the amount you deserve. If your stimulus payments weren’t correct, you may receive the funds as a credit which can add to your refund.

For the most up to date information on if you are eligible and when and where you can expect a payment, please visit the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

How will the second stimulus impact me?   See this link for answers to frequently asked stimulus related questions.  

How will the second stimulus impact me?   See this link for answers to frequently asked stimulus related questions.    @Kimber25