turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

eortega91

I received a "not available" on the second stimulus. I bank with Wells Fargo and used turbo tax for tax preparations. Will I be able to receive a second stimulus?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

I received a "not available" on the second stimulus. I bank with Wells Fargo and used turbo tax for tax preparations. Will I be able to receive a second stimulus?

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kimber25

IF you filed by mail, IRS hasn't processed those returns apparently.  I couldn't file online and had to mail mine.  They cashed my check (of course) but show no return processed for 2019.

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

The IRS will use your information from your 2019 tax return (or 2018 if you did not file last year or your 2019 return has not been processed).  If you don’t receive the correct amount of stimulus payment, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 taxes and it will provide the same amount of payment as the stimulus would have.

We suggest that you save your IRS letter-Notice 1444 which is mailed after the IRS provides you with a stimulus payment. You can use that info when you file your 2020 return to make sure you’ve received the amount you deserve. If your stimulus payments weren’t correct, you may receive the funds as a credit which can add to your refund.

For the most up to date information on if you are eligible and when and where you can expect a payment, please visit the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

How will the second stimulus impact me?   See this link for answers to frequently asked stimulus related questions.  

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

The IRS will use your information from your 2019 tax return (or 2018 if you did not file last year or your 2019 return has not been processed).  If you don’t receive the correct amount of stimulus payment, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 taxes and it will provide the same amount of payment as the stimulus would have.

We suggest that you save your IRS letter-Notice 1444 which is mailed after the IRS provides you with a stimulus payment. You can use that info when you file your 2020 return to make sure you’ve received the amount you deserve. If your stimulus payments weren’t correct, you may receive the funds as a credit which can add to your refund.

For the most up to date information on if you are eligible and when and where you can expect a payment, please visit the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

How will the second stimulus impact me?   See this link for answers to frequently asked stimulus related questions.    @Kimber25

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies