jlgdlg639

I received a miscellaneous income that I forgot about.

Texas Roger

Have you already filed your return and has it been accepted? Did you receive a 1099-MISC and what was it for? Did it have income in box 7?
jlgdlg639

Yes I have filed and yes I just received a 1099-misc. Yes there was income in box 7
Texas Roger

You need to amend your return to add the 1099-MISC income and expenses. You will need to upgrade to Self Employed to enter it because it requires a Schedule C.

If your return is rejected by the IRS, you can correct the problem and fix the reason for rejection and re-efile your return. If your return is accepted by the IRS, you must prepare, print, sign and mail an amended tax return form 1040X to correct the problem. 

DO NOT change your original tax return until you start the amended return. If you have already changed it from the way it was originally filed and accepted, you must change it back before you start the amended return. Wait until you receive the refund from your original return before beginning your amended return to make sure you enter the correct amount. The amended return form 1040X instructions will not be available in TurboTax until mid February.  An amended return cannot be efiled. 

Here is an FAQ to help you:                                                                  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894381-how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-filed