Solved: I received a 1099 Misc wich was incorrect. I've now received a corrected copy. Do I just enter the corrected copy into Turbotax or do I enter both? How do I show ccopy

I received a 1099 Misc wich was incorrect. I've now received a corrected copy. Do I just enter the corrected copy into Turbotax or do I enter both? How do I show ccopy

You should just enter the corrected copy into TurboTax.  There is no box to check or indicate that you're filing a corrected copy for a 1099-MISC (unlike for W2).  Do NOT enter them both or you will be double taxed.