Solved: I received a 1099 Misc wich was incorrect. I've now received a corrected copy. Do I just enter the corrected copy into Turbotax or do I enter both? How do I show ccopy

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a 1099 Misc wich was incorrect. I've now received a corrected copy. Do I just enter the corrected copy into Turbotax or do I enter both? How do I show ccopy

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 7

I received a 1099 Misc wich was incorrect. I've now received a corrected copy. Do I just enter the corrected copy into Turbotax or do I enter both? How do I show ccopy

You should just enter the corrected copy into TurboTax.  There is no box to check or indicate that you're filing a corrected copy for a 1099-MISC (unlike for W2).  Do NOT enter them both or you will be double taxed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 7

You should just enter the corrected copy into TurboTax.  There is no box to check or indicate that you're filing a corrected copy for a 1099-MISC (unlike for W2).  Do NOT enter them both or you will be double taxed.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings