That's OK – you can download your software directly from TurboTax.
- Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
- Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)
- Enter your license code in the pop up window.
- It’s a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip. (Note: The 2019 product has a 14-character code that looks like this: XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)
- Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
- Download your software and install.
- When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.
Try to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. If that doesn't bring up the pop-up window for your license code, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"