I purchased the Premier edition that included fili...

kencobh@gmail.co

I purchased the Premier edition that included filing a state return for free. How do I add the state to my account?

Where is the option to add the state?

The TurboTax Premier desktop edition includes one Free state program download.  It does not include e-filing a state tax return for free (except New York state).  The state e-file charge is currently $25 and can be avoided by printing and mailing the state tax return.

After you have entered some basic information on your 2020 tax return you can download the state program.  Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Download State.

kencobh@gmail.co

I am filing in New York State.

HeatherPLO

Please follow the directions above to file for New York State from DoninGA.