transomsandmore

I ordered and downloaded Premier and should've done Home and Business. How do I upgrade for the additional $5?

With the 2017 TurboTax Premier edition opened you must have either have started or continued a 2017 tax return.  In the bottom right corner of the desktop program, click on the link Upgrade TurboTax.  You will only be charged the difference in price between the Premier and Home & Business edition for the upgrade.

Note - All the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions have the same forms and schedules for completing a personal tax return.  Upgrading to a higher edition will give you more help and guidance.  But it will still have the same forms and schedules as the lower editions.