turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Aofria you could still be audited without the 90 additional documents required. Every return is checked carefully
jheff1071

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

@jvalentin If it's a  hold on random returns because they don't have the money to pay us,  why is it happening to the same people 3 years in a row. Does something cause certain ones to get kicked out? I have a simple return, no huge credits claimed. Sorry if I misunderstood your comment, you are an auditor?

Engineer what I'm saying is that Albany has no Money to return everyone's tax refund at once. Usually people with lower Refunds get it faster then those in the Thousands.

Engineer what I'm saying is that Albany has no Money to return everyone's tax refund at once. Usually people with lower Refunds get it faster then those in the Thousands.

@jvlentin77,  Thanks for clarifying, I freaked out when I read your comment, thought everyone else was under the same assumption.
bwa9

I only get 217 that not no money

Jheff1071 , if someone gets Audited or they find anything out of the ordinary it will continue to happen since they had a red flag. Best thing to do is the same yearly deductions unless you bought a house, got married ect.

Engineer.alusi , you're welcome and don't freak out if you see further review. Usually means that is being process - check/deposit have not been issued yet. It will changed once they have a set date. I know is difficult dealing with Albany and we all need Nerves of Steel.
aofria

Mine finally changes to processing no further info
hhehea

For those who finally got a DD .. Do u know if after it changed to being processed no further info the next message will be a DD?

Hi guys just updating anyone who needs info. Filed 1/31 accepted same day. I finally got a different message "We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time." so it changed from further review!
jaye4275

Mine just now finally changed to being processed

Mines being processed no date does anyone know how long it will take for it to be deposited?
jazzman31

Same here today--filed and accepted on 1/29. After 5+ weeks of the "further review" message, went back to "your return is being processed" this morning. Hopefully we get a DDD this week. We've waited long enough.
nsv1126

Finally mines changed too after being accepted 1/24 had this message for 6wks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies