I need to file East Lansing, MI city taxes and my ...

I need to file East Lansing, MI city taxes and my returns state do not file. Help!

I am also having this problem and when I talked to the help line weeks ago they said they should be updated but they haven't been.

I was able to get my correct forms for East Lansing thanks to the turbo tax support on twitter:

Please try the following to see if this helps: click on add a state, tax tools, print center. from here you will have the option to select your federal and state, print.

It looked a little different but basically going to the click add a state and getting to print from there did it.

Why wasn't the East Lansing return completed

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@George52 Can you please clarify? Do you need the copy to mail in or it was not completed in the program? What is happening?

You will need to follow the instructions to access a copy of your current year return by clicking here, where the city return should be attached to mail.

If the above instructions do not work for you, you can use this workaround. 

1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.

2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.

3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.

4. Select 2020, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right menu).

5. Print center and from here you will have the option to select your federal and state return to print.

For additional information, please see the link below:

Which city tax returns can I do in the TurboTax state program?