elly921

I need to clear my return and start over. The instructions say to go to tax tools at the left side of the screen, but the left side of my screen doesn't have it. Help!

MichelleLO

To view the tax tools option, you'll need to open or continue your return. Once you do that, you'll find the Tax Tools in the lower left-hand corner. Please see the below TurboTax FAQ for instructions and a video that demonstrates the process:

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?

zwhawk

There is nothing that says tax tools on that page. What can I do?

CarissaM

If you are unable to clear and start over, please click here to contact customer support @zhawk.