I need the payers federal id for nevadas unemploym...

I need the payers federal id for nevadas unemployment

what is there ein number

Where are you trying to enter your 1099G?

Unemployment compensation is taxable on your federal return.  Enter your 1099G for unemployment in Federal>Wages and Income>Unemployment

Go through the screens very carefully to enter any federal/state tax you had withheld from the unemployment

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/where-do-i-report-a-1099-g-for-unemploymen...

You might need to get your 1099G from the state’s unemployment site when it becomes available in January.  You will need to use the same password etc that you use to certify for weekly benefits

STATES THAT TAX UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS

AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NB, NM, NY,NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, WV, WI

Unemployment compensation is taxable on your federal return.  Enter your 1099G for unemployment in Federal>Wages and Income>Unemployment.  You might need to get your 1099G from the state’s unemployment site.

STATES THAT DO NOT  TAX UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS on the state return

AK, CA, FL, MT, NH, NJ, NV ,PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WY

I know where to put the number in my taxes and i know where to find the number on the 1099 , i need the actual number of  the federal payee for the Nevada Unemployment

@-1bamago wrote:

The state of Nevada will send you a Form 1099-G for the unemployment compensation you received in 2020 by the end of January 2021.  Or you can go to the Nevada state website for unemployment to find out if they have an online 1099-G for you.