June 4, 2019 2:04 PM
- If you haven't already done so, sign in
at TurboTax.com and select
the blue Take me to my return button.
- On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
- Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.
- After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.
- If you're signed in under last year's login, we'll automatically transfer last year's info over if you select the PLUS upgrade, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed. Federal Free Edition (without PLUS) does not include the year-over-year transfer feature.
If you can't Clear & Start Over after you've registered, and it's convenient, consider opening a new account under a new username. Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.