I made a mistake.

So i made an accidental mistake and put in the wrong account number for my direct deposit how can i change this?

I made a mistake.

Have you already submitted your tax return? If you have... wait. If the return is rejected for some reason, you can make a correction. If the return is accepted,  you can't make any changes to your return or direct deposit information once the tax return has been filed.  If the information you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check.  If the deposit goes to someone else that actually has the account number you entered, you  must work directly with the respective financial institution to recover your funds.

Please read here for more details. 

I made a mistake.

I submitted the return and got teh refund.  But i was told i need to do a SE form.  I did it and was told it was done incorrectly.  That is, the amendment.  However, i simple want to redo the amendment correctly and pay want i amy owe in SS and medicare.  The problem the re-amend the amendment on Turbo Tax is not allowing me to do so.  They say i have to wait for the first to go to teh IRS.  I have not sent it yet. 

I made a mistake.

If you have not mailed that Form 1040X yet, then you have not submitted your amended return at all.  An amended return can only be submitted by mail.  So go back and make the necessary changes before you print, sign and mail your Form 1040X.  It cannot be e-filed.

After you print, sign and mail your amended return—1040X— to the IRS wait about 3 weeks and then you can begin checking on it at the IRS website.  Be aware that it can take at least 3-4 months for an amended return to be fully processed (or sometimes even longer.)

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1