Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm trying to fill out the 8862 form but I can't find it. Where do I find this form at?

Did my taxes now it's telling me about filling out an 8862 form
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I'm trying to fill out the 8862 form but I can't find it. Where do I find this form at?

the 8862 is for claiming certain credits after disallowance. it is not included in the free edition.

The 8862 is populated when you answer the questions in the EIC section of the Deductions & Credit tab. 

noidaubachu
Returning Member

i got the form from my [removed] and you need the paid version to see it I think

The free version includes the 8862 & EIC  ... so if the return was rejected return to the EIC section of the interview to add that form and resubmit the return .     https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/premier.jsp#tax-forms

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies