I'm trying to fill out the 8862 form but I can't find it. Where do I find this form at?

Did my taxes now it's telling me about filling out an 8862 form

the 8862 is for claiming certain credits after disallowance. it is not included in the free edition.

The 8862 is populated when you answer the questions in the EIC section of the Deductions & Credit tab. 

noidaubachu

i got the form from my [removed] and you need the paid version to see it I think

The free version includes the 8862 & EIC  ... so if the return was rejected return to the EIC section of the interview to add that form and resubmit the return .     https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/premier.jsp#tax-forms

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing