marlenec29

I'm trying to do my tax return with my pay stub but don't know where in the site i have to put my federal tax and ss tax

Why do you think that you can file a Federal tax return that is being sent to the IRS with the information for a paystub?  The IRS does not have a copy of any of your paystubs.  They have the W-2 that is sent by employers and matches that data to your tax return.  The paystub in most all instances will not have the same tax data as is on your W-2.

Wait for your W-2.  Employers have until January 31 to provide W-2's.  The IRS is not accepting 2016 tax returns until January 23.