unlv4

I'm not self employed but I work from home 100% of the time, what product do I use

AnnetteB

You can get started in the Deluxe version of TurboTax, then if you run into something that will require you to upgrade to a higher version you can do so within the program without losing your information. 

If you receive a W-2 for your work, then your unreimbursed employee expenses and your qualified home office expenses are deducted on Form 2106 as Employee Business Expenses. 

These expenses are then included on Schedule A Itemized Deductions as a part of the deductions limited by 2% of your adjusted gross income.  So, be aware that unless you are itemizing deductions, including the employee business expenses may not affect your refund/balance due. 

Keep reading for more information, including how to add these expenses to your return.