I'M GOING ROUND AND ROUND WITH PROVIDENT LIFE. CAN...

hapsaptx

I'M GOING ROUND AND ROUND WITH PROVIDENT LIFE. CAN'T I JUST ENTER THE INCOME MANUALLY?

SAME QUESTION

Are you waiting for a form from them?

hapsaptx

YES - TRIED TWICE - I DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT ID OR PASSWORD OR SOMETHING. RIDICULOUS! I HAVE THE INFORMATION - CAN'T I JUST MANUALLY ENTER INSTEAD OF WASTING THE PAST 30 MIN?

hapsaptx

I JUST WANT TO ENTER THE INFORMATION - I'LL QUIT THIS TURBO TAX IF I CAN'T PROCEED. IT CAN'T FIND THE INFORMATION I HAVE IN FRONT OF ME. EASIER TO JUST GET THE TAX FORMS AND DO IT MYSELF!

hapsaptx

DO I GET AN ANSWER FROM ANYONE?

Yes I enter all my info manually.

Don't enter the bank or broker name and don't try to import it.  It is just as fast and easy to manually enter it.  At the bottom pick -  Change How I enter my Form

Then on the next screen pick I'll Type it in Myself