dleon98

I'm getting to the end to file.my tax return and when I got to transmit my documents it tells me I need to select my captcha. Now there is no option on my screen (using my mobile device)

I can't select the box showing I'm not a robot because it does not show it on my screen. What can I do?
TiffanyL

If you are having an issue using the mobile app, you can always try logging out of the mobile app and logging into a web browser to complete your e-file with TurboTax. Please let us know if this helps.

henrylstimson655

i am ready to transmit my return but there is no captra to identify that i am not a robot. I am working on my computer.

please help

ChondelLO

Clear your cookies and cache and then try again. For more troubleshooting steps please click the link below.

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work? - TurboTax

For information on how to clear your cache please click the link below.

How to clear your cache - TurboTax