Solved: I lost my job in April 2016, should I still receive a w2 from this employer?

I lost my job in April 2016, should I still receive a w2 from this employer?

Yes. The employer is required to mail it no later than January 31.  Make sure they know your correct mailing address if you have moved.

Yes.  The employer is required to provide you with a W-2 for the wages earned in 2016.

Make sure that the former employer has your current mailing address.  Plus, if you have moved after your employment make sure that you have submitted a Change of Address with the US Postal Service.