I lived and being claimed by daughter and not my husband on this years taxes. How is this shown on the tax form?

Do I need complete a tax form?

It depends on how much income you have on your own.
A dependent  must file a tax return for 2018 if he/she had any of the following:
1. Total income (wages, salaries, taxable scholarship, social security benefits etc.) of more than $12,000 .
2. Unearned income (interest, dividends, capital gains) of more than $1050.
3. Unearned income over $350 and gross income of more than $1050
4. Household employee income (e.g. baby sitting, lawn mowing) over $2100 ($12.000 if under age 18)
5. Other self employment income over $400, including box 7 of a 1099-MISC
6.     Gross income was at least $5 and his spouse files a separate return and itemizes deductions

In TurboTax, he indicates that somebody else can claim him as a dependent, at the personal information section.

If you live in a community property state ( Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington or Wisconsin )and file separately, your spouse's income may be considered community income for income tax purposes. See Pub 555 Community Property - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p555.pdf">http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p555.pdf</a>

My husband filed married filing separately. Does he have to amend his tax form?

No. He is (generally) REQUIRED to file as Married Filing Separately (MFS) if you are claimed as a dependent by someone else (e.g. your daughter).

Your husband needs to select "Someone else can claim spouse" on his return. 

Your daughter claims you as her dependent, if applicable.