Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in a non-taxing school district in Ohio. TT keeps producing an error when I input the Schl Dist

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
GloriaL
Expert Alumni

I live in a non-taxing school district in Ohio. TT keeps producing an error when I input the Schl Dist

I would review your input in TurboTax to ensure that you properly entered the correct Ohio School District Code as well as the proper county.

To look up your school district code with your street address or ZIP code at the Ohio Department of Taxation's: School District Income Tax Finder.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I already did both of those.  Turbo Tax won't let me proceed with the error, and there is no way I can find to correct the error.  Will I have to manually input everything into Ohio's iFile system?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Here is the most up to date list I was able to find:

"Employee Tax Expert WendyN2'

Ohio School District Tax Codes Eff Date Jan 1-2020

And a second source, just to double-check:

Ohio School District Tax Codes

If the problem persists, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Care: 

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

Go into Tax Tools (left menu bar), then Tools, then Delete form.  If you delete the SD 100, the error will go away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  That solved it.

Did this, deleted the SD 100 form. I guess they will tell me if I need to submit the form. Thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies