I keep getting an error message when I try to ente...

lindgrenhr

I keep getting an error message when I try to enter my credit card information to pay for TurboTax Deluxe. What do I do?

adrianenriquez

Hello @lindgrenhr!

I recommend verifying that all of the associated information you are entering with the credit card is accurate as the card issuer has it on file, especially the billing address. You can also make sure that the CVV/CVC code is correct which is a three digit code on the back of your card (4 digits for Amex).

If you continue to receive the error you can also try using a different debit/credit card if possible.

Hope that helps!

Adrian E

CatinaT1

The billing address on your credit card and the mailing address on your tax return have to match or you will get an error for paying with a credit card.

If they are not the same then change your mailing address to your billing address.  Click on My Info on the left side of the screen.  Edit you mailing address and Continue.  Go back to the File section to make your payment.

After the payment has been approved, go back to My Info and change the address back to the original.

bongraham

Where do I go to check if you have the correct credit card information?

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours. If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support for this situation:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/