megan-sullivan

I just ordered and downloaded TurboTax Premier for Mac and upon install, the program won't open. I keep getting an error that it "quit unexpectedly." Any tips?

Carl

@megan-sullivan what version OS are you on?  @macuser_22 will need to know.

BlackMurray817

BigSur 11.1

KatrinaLO

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

spen586

I have the same issue in that I keep getting "TurboTax quit unexpectedly "  I am running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

ChondelLO

Please see the TurboTax Help article below for assistance with troubleshooting TurboTax for Mac download issues.

Troubleshoot TurboTax for Mac download issues

BlackMurray817

A telephone call to Turbo Tax solved the problem