I just had a near-catastrophic experience with Tur...

pfreeland

I just had a near-catastrophic experience with TurboTax. It nearly cost me over $26,000 by missing something trivial. Where can I provide serious feedback?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can provide feedback directly in the software after completing your tax return.

pfreeland

Hello.  My returns are filed and accepted.  I looked closely, but never saw an opportunity to provide feedback through the entire process.  I have searched manually and through the search window on both the Intuit site and the TurboTax site, and did not find any means to provide feedback.  Astonishingly searching for feedback in the search windows came up with zero relevant results.

Would you please be so kind as to provide step by step instructions to get me to a form or email address where I can provide product feedback?  Thank you.

Peter

BrandiLO

@pfreeland Please feel free to reply here in the public forum with any feedback you have for the TurboTax product(s). This forum is moderated, and er will share your feedback with the appropriate party or department.