huff_j

I have tried to ask questions but get the response... Sorry, your account is being reviewed as it may be in violation of our Terms of Use. How do I find out why?

If you make too many posts in a short period of time the spam filter shuts you down for a while ... here are all your other posts :  https://ttlc.intuit.com/users/b49eaff4-c65b-4c68-b26b-4ff5f62c5621

bid-rich

This just happened to me too after posting one question. I don't understand why the question was "deleted or archived" immediately without review. I didn't include any personal information or break any rules, and I really need an answer to my question. Please help!
macuser_22

@bid.rich - Try posting a new question in a new thread - this is a 2 month old question.