Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have already filed my federal tax. And it has been accepted. But my state tax won't go through and keep flipping me back to the same page. I am in Michigan.

Federal was accepted but state will not accept. It keeps sending me back to the same page.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I have already filed my federal tax. And it has been accepted. But my state tax won't go through and keep flipping me back to the same page. I am in Michigan.

The Michigan state forms for tax year 2023 are scheduled to be available on 01/31/2024

MonikaK1
Expert Alumni

@DoninGA is correct about the status of the Michigan forms.

To find out when a specific form is expected to be available, use this tool. Select your TurboTax product, 1040 Individual, and US Federal or the appropriate state from the drop-down menus. Enter the form or schedule name in the search box.

Even if you filed your federal and state returns at the same time, your state may not start processing your state return at the same time as the IRS processes the Federal return. Your state return may remain in pending status several days after your federal return has been accepted. Please see this TurboTax help article for more information.

Please also see this TurboTax article for information and links to check on the status of state returns for the different states once they've been filed.

@unitedweare1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It is currently January 31. 2024, and no Michigan tax forms are available for filing! 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

That means it will be available with the 1/31/24 update which happens at night. It should be available tomorrow.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies