sgmeade

I have a box on my 1099-MISC labeled Production Taxes

There is not a number on this box, it is next to 15b, and has an amount in it.  Where do I report it? Turbo does not give me a place for this.
DawnC0

After you finish entering your 1099-MISC, you will be asked about or see a section called 'royalty expenses'.  You can report these production taxes, as well as any other expenses related to this income in this section.  Screenshot attached.

butch48

im trying to enter a personal 1099 misc with a prod tax and can not get to where it is entered. i have entered and reentered, deleted and all to no avail. thank you!

PatriciaV

@butch48

Expenses for Royalty Properties (like production taxes) are reported on Schedule E under Rental Properties & Royalties from the Income section of TurboTax.

Please see this post for specific instructions: How to Enter 1099 Royalty Income & Expenses