turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get my $15 Robinhood discount applied to the Turbotax product that I select?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

How do I get my $15 Robinhood discount applied to the Turbotax product that I select?

Information about TurboTax Partner discounts:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4652791

This applies to all TurboTax partners, not just banks, credit unions, or insurance companies.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

9 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Information about TurboTax Partner discounts:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4652791

This applies to all TurboTax partners, not just banks, credit unions, or insurance companies.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did login through Robinhood (and the affiliate logo shows up), but you're lying about a $15 discount and only providing a $5 discount.

I did login through Robinhood (and the affiliate logo shows up), but you're lying about a $15 discount and only providing a $5 discount.

Having the same problem this year. I went through Robinhood, and the discount is not working. I called TurboTax and they said to contact Robinhood, but Robinhood is saying to contact TurboTax. What am I supposed to do?

Same issue with me. There was never a window that showed a confirmation or anything it just said paid and I went from the affiliate link. Just out $15 I guess as their customer support is garbage.

Yeah this is non-functional, even the $5 default discount isn’t working right now either. TurboTax really needs to get their act together, especially when they’re constantly bombarding users to upgrade for “audit defense”, if this is how you guys program your software I don’t have any faith in the kind of support you’d give in an audit (and seriously, stop bugging every single section).

I had the same problem in 2019. No discount. Definitely had the Robinhood branding.
cp8251

nd sent out my completed return, how do I get my $15.00 discount.

What worked for me was logging into robinhood and clicking the affiliate link from an incognito window. I think this wipes out some cached state causing TT to ignore the discount. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies