I got charged my bank account with the turbotax payment of 174$ and I chose to pay with my refund taxes, So it charged my us bank 174$ & I did not even get my refund taxes yet. I should not be charged

TURBOTAX TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.  TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fee...

I believe it says that once your return has been processed by the irs. Mine was held up for identity verification by IRS meanwhile turbotax was making multiple charges to my empty account because my return was taking too long (past 60 days). I got 4 NSF charges. Now turbo sends me an email saying they are going to close my ongoing reimbursement claims case. I believe because I took too long to get my bank statements to them.

When you requested to have your fees deducted from your federal refund, you signed that agreement that says if it takes the IRS longer than usual to issue your refund or if your refund is seized for a debt owed, etc. that TurboTax can takes its fees from your bank account.  It is not TurboTax's fault that the IRS delayed your refund for identity verification.  They sent you several emails telling you that they would be deducting the fees from your account; you could have called customer support about it before they deducted the fees.  You should still call customer support to see if they can help out, but not sure if they can do anything at this point.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.