turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I finish processing my federal return but when it’s time to pay it doesn’t allow me Im having errors wether it credit card , Apple Pay, or federal return Help me

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I finish processing my federal return but when it’s time to pay it doesn’t allow me Im having errors wether it credit card , Apple Pay, or federal return Help me

Are you trying to pay your tax due----or are you trying to pay your TurboTax fees?   What are you trying to do?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@xmasbaby0 - 2nd post today stating that they can't pay their fees with a credit card - can only approve netting fees out of the refund... what are the chances that TT fixed the issue on the netting the fees out the refund only to break paying the fees with a credit card?????? 😳

Im trying to receive my federal return, which I didn’t make much. But every time I try to pay my state return & Turbo Tax I end up getting this error message 

I get an error message on select your payment method LOL, wether it’s taking the money out from my credit or debit card or my pay it with my federal refund. Customer service SUCKS!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies