14551365d072

I finish processing my federal return but when it’s time to pay it doesn’t allow me Im having errors wether it credit card , Apple Pay, or federal return Help me

Are you trying to pay your tax due----or are you trying to pay your TurboTax fees?   What are you trying to do?

NCperson

@xmasbaby0 - 2nd post today stating that they can't pay their fees with a credit card - can only approve netting fees out of the refund... what are the chances that TT fixed the issue on the netting the fees out the refund only to break paying the fees with a credit card?????? 😳

14551365d072

Im trying to receive my federal return, which I didn’t make much. But every time I try to pay my state return & Turbo Tax I end up getting this error message 

14551365d072

I get an error message on select your payment method LOL, wether it’s taking the money out from my credit or debit card or my pay it with my federal refund. Customer service SUCKS!!