Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I fill up my inf. In irs for the stimulus check and turbo tax did not accept the payment and now have to recived tru mail when i need that the most my kids are affected

I dont understand why this have to happend when my kids need that money i call to make sure and u guys told me feel free to used and now this
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I fill up my inf. In irs for the stimulus check and turbo tax did not accept the payment and now have to recived tru mail when i need that the most my kids are affected

I put all my account inf. / bank account inf. To the Irs to recived my stimulus money on my turbo card after i call spoke to a costumer representive of turbotax and they told me that it was fine to used their inf. To recived the money after i was waiting a couple of day the irs told me that my bank decline to receive the stimulus check money and they have to send i check tru mail when i need that money asap for my self kids is really disappointed going tru this after turbo tax told me it was fine

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Payment for what exactly?  TurboTax account fees?  Federal taxes owed?  State taxes owed?

Your message is a bit confusing.  What exactly is the problem you are having using TurboTax?

I put all my account inf. / bank account inf. To the Irs to recived my stimulus money on my turbo card after i call spoke to a costumer representive of turbotax and they told me that it was fine to used their inf. To recived the money after i was waiting a couple of day the irs told me that my bank decline to receive the stimulus check money and they have to send i check tru mail when i need that money asap for my self kids is really disappointed going tru this after turbo tax told me it was fine

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies