I filed to automatically take out quarterly paymen...

meeknbrody

I filed to automatically take out quarterly payments for my taxes next year and they didn’t come out of my account

It’s was my first payment coming out June 27th was the one that wasn’t taken out

Did you use Turbo Tax?  You can't use Turbo Tax to setup the payments for estimated payments.  Only to prepare the 1040ES slips to mail in.

Or did you set up eftsp at the IRS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

or did you set them up using IRS direct pay?

if you set them up with the IRS then the only reason they would not have come out by now is a bad routing and or bank a/c number.  you can check on the IRS website. 

if there was a mess-up bad a/c # or routing # or even if you used TT to generate estimate vouchers but did not mail them in with a check, don't worry.  for 2020 the first and second quarterly estimates for 2020 are not due until 7/15/ 2020