I filed my 2018 taxes and schedule to pay what I owe $5185 to IRS for Apr-05-2019. I still see the money is not deducted from my bank account. Please help..!

msandyred

WillK

Do not worry, this is quite common especially if you put a date down and the IRS does not finish processing your return till after that date. It can take the IRS 21 days to process your return and then work on drafting the funds out of your account. You can call the IRS and see if they are able to give you an ETA on when they think the funds will be drafted.