dandy48

I entered some numbers in December to get an estimate for estimated taxes. Now Clear and Start Over doesn't clear everything so how do I import from itsdeductable?

It just keeps saying deductions need review and takes me to the form to enter deductions manually .

Ok ... so the account you are in currently is NOT the same account as IT'S DEDUCTIBLE ?   They are not using the same user ID & password?   

Donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax.    https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-donations-from-itsdeduc...

dandy48

Same account for both. Yes, they have always loaded before but this year I needed to get an estimate of taxes back in December so I started the return and entered an estimate for charitable deductions. Now it won't ask me if I want to import. It just says I need to review charitable deductions even though they are now 0.

Others have posted issues with the import function from It's Deductible ... try again next week as they are working on that tool right now.