sscott6105

I don't have my w2, can you import it with the EIN?

MarkRo

Requirements to successfully import your W-2 directly from your employer
  • Your payroll provider needs to be a TurboTax Import Partner (we determine this by your employer's EIN)
  • Your W-2 must be available for import – most are ready by February 1, and some are disabled after the April filing deadline
  • We'll need the Box 1 amount from your W-2
  • You can also use the YTD (Year to Date) gross income from your year-end paystub. More info
  • In some cases, we'll need the Box d Control Number from your W-2, but only if your payroll provider requires this for the import (not all of them do).

MarkRo