I didn’t file my taxes with TurboTax last year. It’s asking for AGI I don’t know it

I had someone file my taxes last year for 2017 but I don’t know the AGI to continue on to finish my taxes

In order to e-file your return through TurboTax, you will need your AGI from last year.  Your prior year AGI is used to confirm your identity with the IRS when you e-file. 

Your AGI can be found on your 2017 Tax Return:

If you filed a:

• 2017 Form 1040: your AGI can be found on line 37
  • 2017 Form 1040A: your AGI can be found on line 21
  • 2017 Form 1040 EZ: your AGI can be found on line 4

If you do not have a copy of your 2017 Tax Return, you can order a free transcript online from the IRS by clicking here: Get My Transcript.  Your IRS transcript will include your AGI from last year.

For more information, you can check out the TurboTax FAQ link for more details on Finding Your 2017 AGI.